1. The electric spindle and the frequency inverter shall be suitable with each other. The specifications and parameter settings of the inverter shall match the nominal parameters of the spindle, and it will burn the spindle if the settings are not correct.
2. Before using water-cooling, it shall ensure that cooling cycle system works normally and running under no cooling conditions is prohibited. The volume of cooling water is calculated as 1 liter/kw every minute, the minimum flow of cooling water is no less than 5 liter every minute. The cooling water pipe and the nozzle shall be connected reliably and there should no leakage.
3. The cooling liquid shall be clean and free of greases and the temperature shall be within 5~30℃. The cooling medium shall refrigerate forcibly when the ambient temperature is higher than 30℃. The precision lathe requires the cooling liquid with a constant temperature of 20±2℃.
4. In the process of storage and transport of the spindle motor, the status of high-speed grease inside the bearing will change. The user shall run it at a low speed first. The user should start from the lowest speed for 30 minutes and then 20 minutes for every 3000 rounds; Otherwise abnormal sound, noise, heat and other phenomena will arise. It will affect the bearing life if the spindle motor is started directly at a high speed. The spindle motor shall run at low speed for 15-30 minute at least for a week.
5. Collet, nut and inner taper hole shall washed and cleanned when installing blades on the spindle motor in order to avoid any impact on the precision. The blade handle shall be inserted into the collet more than 15mm
6. For daily work, the spindle motor shall be warmed up for 15-20 minutes. When the working speed is reached, then you can perform operation. It is better to stop the spindle motor for two hours every day in order to recover from mechanical fatigue and prolong its life time.
7. Please do not knock the end cover of the spindle motor. Do not hammer the collet and blade head when removing blade. Beware of collisions in the process of transport, storage and usage.
8. The spindle motor shall run according to designated direction.
9. The spindle motor shall be installed and fixed according to the relevant drawings and instructions.
10. The temperature shall be within 22~25℃ for using water cooling spindle motors.
11. The spindle motor adopts air seal. Air source shall not be used until it has passed oil-water separator and dry filter. The air pressure is 0.2-0.25MPa and the filtering precision is 5μm, otherwise it will cause damages to the bearing.